Choosing the ideal flooring from a wide selection of flooring styles can be an overwhelming task. You have to determine the right one that suits your budget and interior of your home. So, laminate flooring is among the top listed flooring types as it comes with several benefits.
Laminate Flooring Benefits
- Durability: Laminate is scratch resistance, reliable and highly durable flooring surface that is protected by the tough external layer and resin coating as well. It is highly recommended for the high traffic area.
- Easy To Install: Comparing to other floor types, laminate is much easier to install because these are the boards that you need to interlock. Moreover, this can be floated over most existing floors to save the installation time over other types of flooring that may require to be glued.
- Subfloors: The versatile of the laminate is that it can easily be installed on all kind of subfloor be it concrete or pre-existing vinyl floors. In some situations, where installation of a hardwood floor is incompatible with the subfloor, laminate flooring can be an ideal option.
- Hypoallergenic: The laminate flooring has the underlayment, which provides a moisture barrier. In addition to this, there are no places to trap dust or other particles which cause allergies. All this turns out to be beneficial in preventing mold and mildew growth.
- Style: Laminate flooring comes in a wide variety of stones, wood and tile finishes. All these are available in various surfaces treatments, colors, thicknesses and plank styles that can easily suit all kind of styles.
So, are you ready to install laminate flooring in your home? If yes, Multiple Choice Flooring is just one call away from you. We provide a complete line of flooring installation services in the GTA.