At Multiple Choice Carpet & Flooring, we provide sheet vinyl flooring installation services in Toronto, Mississauga and Brampton. Vinyl is one of the most popular flooring solution that can efficiently mimic the appearance of various other flooring surfaces including hardwood and stone. Vinyl is designed to handle your everyday wear and tear from spills, pets and foot traffic. This quality makes them the most durable material. Our professionals can install them in a timely and cost effective manner. Installing a vinyl flooring is a complicated process that requires certain tools and experience and we have both.
Our Vinyl Flooring Installation Services
At Multiple Choice Carpet & Flooring, we have been installing vinyl flooring in homes and commercial spaces for the past many years now. With years of experience, we have the knowledge of the most effective methods of installing this tricky flooring material. Here’s what you can expect from us:
- Remove appliances from desired area
- Prep and clean existing floor
- Create space for vinyl to slip under wood trim
- Even out surface to be flush with connected flooring
- Install underlayment
- Install new vinyl flooring
- Clean up tools and supplies
Sheet vinyl flooring is meant for homes and offices with active lifestyles. With top-quality material and elegant style, it can complement any home setting. This type of flooring gives realistic look and the patterns range from simple contemporary designs to rich hand scraped hardwoods. If you have ever explored vinyl floors, you will surely get amazed at the sheet vinyl flooring. They are easy to install and maintain and offer natural looking designs. They are one stop solution to meet all your home flooring needs.
Vinyl Floor Cleaning Tips:
- Remove loose dirt with a soft bristle broom.
- Clean with a damp mop for everyday care.
- Wash the floor occasionally with a gentle floor cleaner
- Do not use detergents, abrasive cleaners as they may leave a dull film on your Flooring.
- When using a vacuum cleaner, always use the “bare floor” setting to avoid damaging your Flooring.
- Never use highly abrasive scrubbing tools
- Never use ammonia or bleach to clean your Vinyl Flooring.
Why Choose Us?
Our team of professionals has the experience needed to successfully install your new vinyl flooring. Installing sheet vinyl is a complex process. It should be installed in a proper way to avoid bubbling and creasing experience. If you want an easy and hassle-free vinyl installation services, come to our pros. We know how to get the job done right the first time.